Anemone platform is a result of cooperation between Developers from Česká Spořitelna and Juicymo.
It could never be created without support of guys from Česká Spořitelna, mainly Honza Sechovec and Jakub Dubrovský.
Anemone has been created with love in Prague.
For their great effort we owe a BIG thank you to the following people and entities from the joint project development team (everybody did a lot more then what was expected from him):
- Pedro Pinto da Silva for the outstanding graphical design of the entire platform including website, mobile app, Arduino app UI and infographics. This platform design has a story.
- Martin Svoboda for the development of Anemone Cloud Ruby on Rails application, background jobs processing and flow editor internals.
- Michal Mlejnek for the huge amount of Anemone Tentacle 3D case model iterations in Blender - including the final one which you can print and enjoy. Michal also created all the frontend JS code for the flow editor.
- Jana Moudrá for coding the Anemone platform presentational website (the one at https://www.anemone.cloud). Fully responsive with all the cute JS features.
- Jakub Dubrovský for the daily communication and cooperation.
- Honza Sechovec for the vision, guidance.
- Tomáš Jukin for the platform architecture and the fact that all the stuff fits well together. And for the ugly electronical stuff, the documentation, slicing, soldering and 3D printing.
- Kanárek (which is a Prusa3D i3 MK2S 3D printer) for printing every single iteration of the Anemone Tentacle 3D case model and still work.
“They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants.” – Cave Johnson
Anemone Platform is build using awesome technologies you should not miss.
- Anemone Tentacle is an Open Hardware device build around on the NodeMCUv2.
- Anemone Cloud is created using Ruby on Rails
- Anemone Mobile Client is programmed in Unity
|Previous chapter: Flows / Advanced Example||Next chapter: More / Press Kit|